Friday, September 14, 2007

TGIF

My grandchildren are always happy it is Friday and they have a couple of days off school. I enjoy spending the extra time with them, too. Toby will be starting football this weekend. Last year he went from sitting on the bench during the first few games to playing almost every play. Once he got his mental attitude right, he became an amazing player. I can't wait to see what he accomplishes this year.

Today I came across some of my pen and ink drawings that had been packed away. I was very glad to find them. We have a lot of things still in storage and it's almost like Christmas every time we go through boxes to try to find items that are still packed away. I am taking more digital photos of my artwork so I can post them on my website. My goal is to have it on the Internet by the end of the month, so you can be looking forward to that.

Kindest regards,
Nancy

No comments: