Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday! Already?

This week has just flown by! I can't believe it's Thursday already.
Tomorrow I will post the large version of "Singin' and Dancin'." You have been waiting for a long time for this one, but I know it will be worth the wait. There are just a very few finishing touches to put on it tomorrow and then I will photograph it and post it for you. I would have finished today, but some of the paint needed to dry before I could put the final layers on.
I am still working on the charcoal of the three beautiful kids. I can't wait to get this one done - it is so much fun to do.
I am also working on a large longhorn bull. And believe it or not, I didn't get his horns long enough. I will fix that tomorrow, too. He is a massive and very impressive hunk of beef.
There are about three other paintings I want to start today!! But I have to finish some of the ones I already have begun. The painting ideas just keep popping in my head. I can't paint fast enough to keep up with all the great ideas I have. It is an interesting challenge to have.
Kindest regards,
Nancy Verschoor

nancyverschoor@toast2.net
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee." (1 Timothy 4:14)

No comments: