Friday, September 21, 2007

Calendars and Other Sources of Income

How is everyone today? It's a hot and slightly muggy 93 degrees outside right now. I am in the cool house waiting for things to get more comfortable out there in nature. My neighbor and I had a yard sale this morning and we did pretty good considering we live in small town Texas. I don't know about you, but I am one of those people who have a hard time parting with my stuff. When I make up my mind to get rid of things, it's even harder to have those things left over after a yard sale and have to decide what to do with them. I hope to be able to find a charity to donate them to.

One of our customers this morning was also an artist. She and I visited for a while and I showed her some of my paintings. She seemed to like my wildlife paintings quite a bit and suggested that I might want to produce a calendar with my artwork. That is something I have considered in the past. I need to follow through with that and see about putting one together. Look for this to come in the future.

Kindest regards,
Nancy Verschoor

nancyverschoor@toast2.net
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee." (1 Timothy 4:14)

No comments: