Thursday, October 4, 2007

More Paintings

Today I had a chance to begin the landscape part of a new painting of a longhorn bull. I am trying a new technique and it will take some adjusting, but I think the colors will be really nice when I get done.

I am also very close to finishing the large version of "Singin' and Dancin'."

I am working on another charcoal portrait, too. So there are many things in the works now.

My brother-in-law sent an email out to some of the people he knows. He wanted to give them a chance to purchase a painting or order a commission before the prices go up.

Welcome to all who may be new to my blog. Please send me an email if you have any questions.

All of my work is 100% guaranteed. I don't want anyone to be unhappy with a piece of artwork from me. I look forward to working with you.

Kindest regards,
Nancy Verschoor

nancyverschoor@toast2.net
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee." (1 Timothy 4:14)

No comments: