Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Rain Bird Gallery

Tomorrow I take my paintings to Blanco, Texas to the Rain Bird Gallery. It is exciting to get the honor of gallery representation at this stage of my life.

I finished "Brindle Longhorn" yesterday, so I will post this painting today. The coloring on this bull was quite complicated, but it was great to conquer the challenge.

So many of you took advantage of my October pricing special. I will be busy for quite a while keeping up with all the orders for portraits. Next week will find me busy in my studio with charcoal all over my hands, but it will be fun to draw all the beautiful pictures I have received.

I will be out of town through the weekend, so I won't get to post again until Monday.

Kindest regards,
Nancy Verschoor

nancyverschoor@toast2.net
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee." (1 Timothy 4:14)

No comments: